mercoledì 27 ottobre 2010

Brand New Day

La mia canzone preferita del momento! :-)


I've stayed in one place for too long
Gotta get on the run again
I saw the one thing that I want
Hell bent, get outta bed
I'm throwing rocks at your window
You're tying the bed sheets together
They say that we're dreaming too big
I say this town's too small.

Dream
Send me a sign
Turn back the clock
Give me some time
I need to break out
And make a new name
Let's open our eyes
To the brand new day
It's a brand new day!

I've taken hits like a brawler/ But I'm getting back up again/ And from the moment I saw her/ I was hell bent with heaven sent/ I'm throwing rocks at your window/ We're leaving this place together/ They say that we're flying too high/ Well, get used to looking up.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento